SysNet Technologies, Inc. (SysNet) is a leader in providing invaluable cybersecurity/Information System Security (ISS) services to federal customers. SysNet has an extensive history of successfully providing the depth and breadth of cybersecurity and information assurance (IA) services in compliance with Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) requirements.
SysNet attributes and expertise include the following:
- SysCIP® (SysNet Technologies CIP methodology) = comprehensive and highly successful
- Listed as a Largest Cybersecurity Companies in Greater D.C. by Washington Business Journal in 2023
- Small Business, Stable & Growing
- 97-99% Performance Rating for over 18 years; founded in 1999
- Security Authorization and FISMA Compliance According to NIST RMF and STIGs
- 24 x 7 x 365 Cyber Operations (system monitoring)
- Assessment & Authorization (A&A) of Systems
- Veteran Employment Emphasis
- Expert in Use of Risk Assessment and Advanced Analytics Tools and Methodologies
- Facility Clearance and Cleared Staff
- Nationwide Travel Experience Performing RMF services.
Big data and advanced analytics are creating profound new opportunities for businesses, yet we found that only 4% of firms are able to take advantage.
We combine in-depth customer insights with practical expertise in operations and economics to help our clients create sustainable, organic success.